Wash Care Instructions
Each and every one of our pieces are made with tender, love and care to ensure your piece is of premium quality. However, the longevity of your pieces comes down to how they are taken care of. By following these care instructions, you can help extend the life of your sustainable swim line pieces and reduce the environmental impact of your clothing.
- Rinse your swimwear with cold water after every use, preferably immediately after removing it.
- Do not wring, twist or stretch your swimwear. Gently squeeze out excess water instead.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, bleach or fabric softeners when washing your swimwear. Use a mild detergent instead.
- Hand wash your swimwear in cold water. Alternatively, you can use the delicate cycle on your washing machine with cold water.
- Do not dry your swimwear in direct sunlight, as it can cause the colors to fade and damage the fabric. Hang it in a well-ventilated area or lay it flat to dry.
- Avoid using a dryer or iron on your swimwear.
- Do not store your swimwear while it is still wet. Make sure it is completely dry before storing it.
- To remove stains, gently spot clean the affected area with a mild detergent and cold water.
- If you are using a communal pool or hot tub, rinse your swimwear thoroughly before and after use to remove any chemicals.
- To prevent moisture build-up in the garments, store them in a dry place with regular air flow and ventilation.
- To prevent the fabric from developing 'pills', it's important to be cautious around rough surfaces such as rough cement/bitumen or leaning against a rough tree trunk.